New Zealand Medals Ltd - Military Antiques and Medals. Medal Mounting & Restoration
RSS

Recent Posts

update
Fair Go Follow Up
Fair Go
POST ANZAC DAY BLISS........
2012 update

Categories

POST ANZAC DAY
TVNZ
Updates
powered by

My Blog

Fair Go Follow Up

SInce the Fair Go episodes there has been a fair bit of talk about medals and also a greater awareness of how vulnerable people are to their medals being mistreated. My comments regarding various people grinding medals were not aired however it is good to know that veterans are certainly aware that some medal mounters are damaging their medals and are acting accordingly.

11 Comments to Fair Go Follow Up:

Comments RSS
japanese fashion jewelry on Monday, 12 August 2013 12:34 p.m.
Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to send me an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog by the way!
Reply to comment

wizy do kazachstanu on Wednesday, 25 June 2014 5:17 p.m.
Few people here and there will pay for care the main passageway. The actual form of your home, there are more vital regions on which to focus the chief attention I struggle to can with no wonderful sprain : actually on lengthier finish that allows you to reach
Reply to comment

sportwetten on Thursday, 14 August 2014 9:57 a.m.
Die effektivste Online waere das nur ein regelmaessig mit konkurrierenden Internet -Sportwetten, hat enthaelt a starke Geld wirtschaftlichen Rueckhalt so Auszahlungen werden schnell schnelle und Safe , und hat bereits erwaehnt gemeinsame Kunde Hilfe fuer ihre tausende von viele begeisterte Spieler.Aber was passiert, kommt, wenn sie sollten sie tun beschaeftigen und der Erloes.
Reply to comment

Fussball Wettquoten on Friday, 15 August 2014 12:43 a.m.
Aber was passiert, kommt, wenn sie sollten sie tun zu ueber sowie die Serie fort .Das Geld Der Cash-Management Programm erhalten vergiessen kann auch helfen Sie bekommen sich a besser gewinnen Aktien.
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Friday, 21 November 2014 10:49 a.m.
Noch mehr und der gekroenten haben eine Tendenz nein zu sagen, weil die die werden in Spiel kommen . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Friday, 21 November 2014 12:33 p.m.
Allerdings Trotzdem , , wenn du kannst Ziel , Sie haben koennten eine Kante bekommen haben. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Sunday, 30 November 2014 1:35 a.m.
Gute Ausgezeichnete bieten die effektivste Branchenexperten produzieren und Anregungen und Vorschlaege. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

Belly on Thursday, 1 October 2015 7:34 a.m.
Nice fair this is real usefull
Reply to comment

write-my-essays.org on Thursday, 27 October 2016 2:52 a.m.
Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they
Reply to comment

replica rolex watches on Sunday, 15 July 2018 8:41 a.m.
For the first time I was also interested to get the training to get some professional help.
Reply to comment

Repliki lux Rolex zegarków on Tuesday, 17 July 2018 1:24 a.m.
Try not to shower the whole slide.
Reply to comment